Sunday, January 8, 2012

Orange Shit Ball

This was a Boss DS-1 I bent a while back but then I busted one of the toggle switches and stopped using it. I'm glad I did, because the position in which the toggle was in when it got busted was what really made this pedal awesome.

The sound clip is of the pedal in a mixer feedback loop. I am messing with the EQ on the mixer as well as the knobs and the one toggle on the pedal. It does some crazy super high pitch soaring frequencies as well as crunchy and glitchy madness. Pretty harsh and all over the place.

I am selling this one cheap because there is a broken toggle switch on the right of the pedal that does not work. I pried out the knob on it so it's not in your way. It was also heavily used by me for a while, so that's another reason to sell it cheap.

The sound clip is awesome, though, so don't judge it by it's looks or wear and tear.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment