Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mini Mouse

This thing is a squeaking MACHINE. Two additional toggles, two additional potentiometers, and one momentary button. The button sends the pedal into high pitch heaven. The left pot is sort of like a starve knob. All the way down, the pedal shuts off. The other pot and the toggles alter the sound in ways I can't exactly explain. The sound demo should give you a good idea of what you can get out of it. I haven't tried running an instrument or sound through the pedal, but the input is wired to the output to create a feedback loop. There is a busted-off input jack plugged into the unit that can stay there so you can use it alone. However, try running something through it with an extremely hot signal. Might produce cool results. Better yet, put it in a feedback loop and I guarantee it'll go nuts. Especially in a mixer feedback loop where you can alter the EQ.

This is one of my favorite bends I've ever done. It's a very specific sounding pedal whereas a lot of my other stuff has been pretty diverse. This is to be used to create dynamic yet insane screeching and squeaks. Used to be an old DOD Chorus.

SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment